Contact us

Jelly - Royal 114g

£2.19
VAT excluded

Royal galatin varius flavour 114g

Flavours
Quantity
Product available with different options

100% secure payments
 

Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)

 

Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)

 

Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)

Gelatin - Royal 114g

In Latin market we can buy Gelatin – Royal 114g of different flavors such as strawberry, tutti frutti, among other options. Royal jelly has a very good flavor, a great texture and adapts perfectly to the tastes of different people.

Royal jelly instructions

The truth is that making the royal jelly is very simple, we just have to follow the following instructions:

  1. Dissolve the entire contents of the gelatin in a cup (250 ml) of boiling water. It is important to stir to dissolve all the contents of the envelope.
  2. Add one cup (250 ml) of cold water and stir well.
  3. Pour into a mold and wait until the gelatin cools and then take it to the refrigerator for at least 3 to 4 hours.

Royal jelly ingredients

What is royal jelly made of? Gelatin has between 98% and 99% protein composition that comes from collagen. The other 1% or 2% of composition is mineral salts. As it is a food with a very high protein content, it is highly recommended for having great health benefits.

Every 100 grams of gelatin offers approximately 62 calories and total fat.


0 Items

Specific References